Beautiful, particularly soft, chunky knit cardigan with a cable pattern
Why the chunky knit cardigan from PAPA LOBSTER is just right for your child:
- Exclusive comfort : Made from 8-thread 100% cashmere for warming softness.
- Stylish design : elegant cable pattern and V-neck for a classic, timeless look.
- Versatile and Practical : Perfect for everyday use as well as special occasions. Ideal for cribs, daycare centers, chinos and dresses.
- Easy Care : Machine washable for easy care and durability.
- Ethical production : Made in Nepal under fair conditions.
This JULES cashmere jacket from PAPA LOBSTER is a real all-rounder: warm, stylish and robust. It keeps your child wonderfully warm in the colder months and looks great at the same time!
Cashmere is more than just a luxury material. It offers a softness and climate regulation that no other wool can offer. Papa Lobster stands for “Cashmere for Kids,” which means that each of our products is both comfortable and easy to care for.
Size : This cardigan is true to size - we recommend size 74 for normal-sized babies from six months of age
Material : 100% cashmere
Colors: beige melange and light-grey-melange
Country of manufacture : Nepal
Our recommendation to always read the care instructions in the respective garments, the special composition of the manufacturer and the origin of the materials often require individual care.
A washing machine enables a gentle cashmere wash with a wool washing program. Turn the garment inside out and fill the drum only half full. The washing temperature is determined by the label, if in doubt it should not exceed 30 degrees. It is better to choose a short program than to let the fine fabric tumble through for a long time. Be careful with the speed in the spin cycle: Do not expect the items of clothing to rotate more than 600 revolutions per minute. You should also use an organic wool or cashmere detergent here and dry the cashmere clothes flat.
- Sort laundry by colour, temperature and material
- Heavy-duty detergents and color detergents are sufficient as standard detergents
- Pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions for the amount of detergent to be used
- Select the washing program according to the information on the label
- Make sure the drum is filled correctly
- Drying in the fresh air is best
- Do not hang sensitive materials in direct sunlight
- Dry the knit flat
- Ensure good ventilation
* applies to deliveries within Germany, delivery times for other countries can be found under Payments & Shipment