The cute baby dungarees from My Little Cozmo in blue and reddish brown are an adorable piece of clothing for the little ones. Made from soft corduroy, it is comfortable to wear.
The adjustable straps allow for a custom fit, while the button closure and snap fasteners throughout the legs make putting on and taking off effortless.
The dungarees have a practical kangaroo pocket at the front, which not only looks cute, but also offers space for small treasures.
My Little Cozmo is a Spanish company based in Barcelona. The loving and sustainable collections are designed by women and mothers and produced locally. Quality and style come together in this wonderful piece of clothing for your baby.
Material: 100% organic cotton
Colors: dark blue and reddish brown
Size: 6m, 9m, 12m, 18m and 24m - true to size
Country of manufacture: Spain
Our recommendation to always read the care instructions in the respective garments, the special composition of the manufacturer and the origin of the materials often require individual care.
Cotton is soft and gentle on the skin. It is durable and easy to care for. High temperatures and the mechanical stress of the washing machine cannot harm cotton. However, incorrect care can damage the robust cotton fibers. Because cotton must not automatically be washed at high temperatures. Please always follow the respective recommendations on the care label.
Every piece of clothing behaves differently, so we advise you to sort the laundry, white cotton items such as bed linen, towels and socks can withstand up to 90 degrees Celsius in the normal wash cycle of the washing machine. Clothing such as jeans, tops and shirts should not be washed at temperatures above 40 degrees. Clothing is often not made of 100% cotton, but is mixed with other materials such as elastane. You should always wash cotton mix fabrics at a low temperature.
- Sort laundry by colour, temperature and material
- Heavy-duty detergents and color detergents are sufficient as standard detergents
- Pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions for the amount of detergent to be used
- Select the washing program according to the information on the label
- Make sure the drum is filled correctly
- Drying in the fresh air is best
- Do not hang sensitive materials in direct sunlight
- Dry the knit flat
- Ensure good ventilation
* applies to deliveries within Germany, delivery times for other countries can be found under Payments & Shipment