Get the structured knit trousers in the natural color from Puri Organic - made from high-quality, soft structured knit in a natural tone. These pants are the perfect choice for cozy days, whether you're at home or going on relaxed trips. It has been carefully crafted from organic KBa cotton and GOTS certified linen to ensure ultimate coziness for your baby.
Puri Organic is a German company that has set up a production facility in India. There, organic cotton from India is processed into baby clothes. All Puri Organic products are GOTS certified.
Size & Fit: For newborns we recommend size 50/56. Turns out normal.
Material: 80% organic cotton, Gots certified; 20% linen
Our recommendation to always read the care instructions in the respective garments, the special composition of the manufacturer and the origin of the materials often require individual care.
Cotton is soft and gentle on the skin. It is durable and easy to care for. High temperatures and the mechanical stress of the washing machine cannot harm cotton. However, incorrect care can damage the robust cotton fibers. Because cotton must not automatically be washed at high temperatures. Please always follow the respective recommendations on the care label.
Every piece of clothing behaves differently, so we advise you to sort the laundry, white cotton items such as bed linen, towels and socks can withstand up to 90 degrees Celsius in the normal wash cycle of the washing machine. Clothing such as jeans, tops and shirts should not be washed at temperatures above 40 degrees. Clothing is often not made of 100% cotton, but is mixed with other materials such as elastane. You should always wash cotton mix fabrics at a low temperature.
- Sort laundry by colour, temperature and material
- Heavy-duty detergents and color detergents are sufficient as standard detergents
- Pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions for the amount of detergent to be used
- Select the washing program according to the information on the label
- Make sure the drum is filled correctly
- Drying in the fresh air is best
- Do not hang sensitive materials in direct sunlight
- Dry the knit flat
- Ensure good ventilation
* applies to deliveries within Germany, delivery times for other countries can be found under Payments & Shipment