Halfen® hand-knitted children's beanie: 70% wool & 30% cashmere - tradition meets comfort
- Traditional craftsmanship: Each beanie is carefully handcrafted.
- High-quality materials : combination of 70% wool & 30% cashmere for maximum comfort.
- Durable & Hard-wearing : Made to last through many winters.
- Easy to care for : Easy to clean and stays in shape for a long time.
- Stylish & practical : cuddly soft and warm, yet fashionably appealing
Since 1928, the Halfen Strickerei has combined German craftsmanship with ecological responsibility, produces long-lasting children's clothing from organic wool and sets an example for sustainable entrepreneurship with its own photovoltaic system. Despite expanding, the fourth-generation family-run company remains true to its regional roots and hires local workers, supporting the local economy.
Material: 70% wool & 30% cashmere
Size: Size 1 is ideal for children aged 1-3 years
Colors: sage, rose, navy, grey, vanilla
Our recommendation to always read the care instructions in the respective garments, the special composition of the manufacturer and the origin of the materials often require individual care.
A washing machine enables a gentle cashmere wash with a wool washing program. Turn the garment inside out and fill the drum only half full. The washing temperature is determined by the label, if in doubt it should not exceed 30 degrees. It is better to choose a short program than to let the fine fabric tumble through for a long time. Be careful with the speed in the spin cycle: Do not expect the items of clothing to rotate more than 600 revolutions per minute. You should also use an organic wool or cashmere detergent here and dry the cashmere clothes flat.
- Sort laundry by colour, temperature and material
- Heavy-duty detergents and color detergents are sufficient as standard detergents
- Pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions for the amount of detergent to be used
- Select the washing program according to the information on the label
- Make sure the drum is filled correctly
- Drying in the fresh air is best
- Do not hang sensitive materials in direct sunlight
- Dry the knit flat
- Ensure good ventilation
* applies to deliveries within Germany, delivery times for other countries can be found under Payments & Shipment