Our recommendation to always read the care instructions in the respective garments, the special composition of the manufacturer and the origin of the materials often require individual care.
Clothes made of bamboo viscose do not like high washing temperatures. Washing temperatures of up to 40°C are sufficient, as the bamboo viscose has antibacterial properties. Please use liquid detergent. Fabric softeners and tumble dryers are not suitable for bamboo clothing. To dry, shake out the laundry and hang it up straight, bamboo clothes do not need to be ironed.
- Sort laundry by colour, temperature and material
- Heavy-duty detergents and color detergents are sufficient as standard detergents
- Pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions for the amount of detergent to be used
- Select the washing program according to the information on the label
- Make sure the drum is filled correctly
- Drying in the fresh air is best
- Do not hang sensitive materials in direct sunlight
- Dry the knit flat
- Ensure good ventilation