due to the wool
grows nicely with the child
100% finest wool
from the Merino sheep
For your little bundle of joy, only the best will do! Our Wrap Cardigan from the BabyBox Collection is specially crafted for newborns, ensuring unmatched comfort and warmth.
- High Neck Design: Shields against cold and wind without pesky buttons at the tummy.
- Easy Dressing: Two convenient front buttons make dressing and undressing a breeze.
- Premium Material: Made from 100% fine Merino wool—soft, insulating, and equipped with temperature-regulating and moisture-wicking properties.
- Mix and Match: Perfectly pairs with the matching Baby Pants from our BabyBox Collection.
Our onesie comes in a range of sizes:
- Size 40: Recommended for premature babies
- Size 50/56: Ideal for newborns
- Size 62/68: Suitable from the third month
- Size 74/80: Recommended from around six months
Material: 100% Merino wool from Merino sheep
Colors: Available in cream, smoke blue, navy, sage, sand, gray, and antique rose.
Manufactured in Italy to ensure the highest quality and safety standards.
Give your baby the comfort and warmth they deserve during their first few months!
Our recommendation to always read the care instructions in the respective garments, the special composition of the manufacturer and the origin of the materials often require individual care.
Merino wool and virgin wool
Manufacturers always recommend hand washing, cold and without temperature fluctuations, no wringing and rubbing of the garment. Basically, you should use a laundry bag for your wool laundry, this reduces the friction on the washing machine drum and thus the risk of felting. Textiles made of wool do not get dirty as quickly as cotton textiles, it is usually sufficient to air the textiles and only wash them when they are really dirty.
Always wash wool on the wool cycle and make sure the setting uses cold water, not 30 degrees. Basically, the older the washing machine is, the worse the wool program is, which can lead to problems. Also pay attention to the spin speed, it should be greatly reduced and no final spin should be set.
You should also use a high-quality, organic wool detergent and not a conventional one. Dry your woolen laundry lying on a towel and carefully pull it into shape after washing. Please never let your woolen clothes dry in the blazing sun, in the tumble dryer or on the radiator.
With our Joha and FUB products, we have had good experiences washing them at 30 degrees on a wool cycle. (but we do not assume any guarantee)
Consists of organic new wool, this wool should be gently cleaned. Wool has a high proportion of lanolin (wool fat). This wool fat gives boiled wool items their easy-care and dirt-repellent properties. In the case of light soiling, it is usually sufficient to shake out or brush out the boiled wool garments; the miracle brush is suitable here. Unpleasant odors will disappear if you hang your clothes out in the fresh air overnight.
For larger soiling, the manufacturer recommends washing the clothing inside out by hand. Virgin wool must not be wrung out and dried in the dryer.
Here, too, we as the BabyBox team have had good experiences with the cold wool washing program and clean our boiled wool parts in this way, of course we cannot guarantee this, as the manufacturer recommends hand washing.
- Sort laundry by colour, temperature and material
- Heavy-duty detergents and color detergents are sufficient as standard detergents
- Pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions for the amount of detergent to be used
- Select the washing program according to the information on the label
- Make sure the drum is filled correctly
- Drying in the fresh air is best
- Do not hang sensitive materials in direct sunlight
- Dry the knit flat
- Ensure good ventilation
Leider sind die Knöpfe ziemlich klein, wodurch der Schlüttli immer auf geht
Der Schüttli ist super schön und weich. Tolles Material. Leider sind die Knöpfe etwas klein, sodass diese sich bei uns immer öffnen.
Unsere Tochter trägt fast jeden Tag die Kombination aus Schlüttli und Bundhose. Super weich und lässt sich gut umschlagen. Wenn sie aus 50/56 rausgewachsen ist, werden wir mit Sicherheit die nächste Größe kaufen.
Tolles Stück, bestelle ich direkt ne Nummer größer nochmal. Leider hat es bei uns nur die ersten 5 Wochen gepasst. Kind aber sehr groß und schwer (bei Geburt 4,3kg und 56cm).
Hoffe, dass die Größe 62/68 länger hält ;)
* applies to deliveries within Germany, delivery times for other countries can be found under Payments & Shipment