due to the wool
grows nicely with the child
Hand-knitted baby shoes made from high-quality wool and alpaca
Are you ready for baby's first steps? Our unique baby shoes, made from a premium blend of 65% wool and 35% alpaca, are specially designed for your baby's little feet. Thanks to the crocheted ribbons, they fit perfectly and go great with rompers, baby pants or tights.
The thicker wool blend protects little feet from the cold, especially on cooler days. These shoes are ideal for newborns and fit up to around 4 months of age.
Do you need a different size? No problem! Just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see what we can do for you.
All baby shoes are lovingly handcrafted and made with special attention to detail. All items were made in Germany.
65% finest wool & 35% cozy alpaca
- Designed by us specifically for you
- Hand-knitted with love and tradition in Germany
- A perfect gift or for your own baby!
Our recommendation to always read the care instructions in the respective garments, the special composition of the manufacturer and the origin of the materials often require individual care.
Dirty alpaca clothing can be washed cold in the washing machine on the wool cycle with organic wool detergent.
Drying must be done lying down, this is the only way to keep the shape. Direct sunlight or dryers are taboo.
- Sort laundry by colour, temperature and material
- Heavy-duty detergents and color detergents are sufficient as standard detergents
- Pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions for the amount of detergent to be used
- Select the washing program according to the information on the label
- Make sure the drum is filled correctly
- Drying in the fresh air is best
- Do not hang sensitive materials in direct sunlight
- Dry the knit flat
- Ensure good ventilation
* applies to deliveries within Germany, delivery times for other countries can be found under Payments & Shipment