This magical combination is ideal for your summer baby and offers everything your newborn needs for the warm season.
The 3-piece set, consisting of a hat, a hat and a pair of leggings, is not only an adorable outfit choice, but also practical:
- Hat : Made from 100% bourette silk from Selana, it protects your baby's delicate head from the sun while providing a cute look. The natural silk offers a comfortable fit and allows the delicate baby skin to breathe.
- Schlüttli : Also made from 100% bourette silk from Selana, this versatile garment protects the little upper body from sunlight and keeps your baby cool without restricting freedom of movement.
- Leggings : These leggings made from 85% wool and 15% silk from Joha offer optimal comfort and temperature balance. The mix of materials keeps your baby warm in cooler temperatures while preventing excessive sweating.
This set combines not only style and comfort, but also quality and ease of care, so you and your baby can enjoy the summer to the fullest. Ideal as a gift or as a special addition to your original equipment.
Please note that the sizes in our Ready Boxes are put together to fit each other perfectly. Different items from different manufacturers may vary.
Wool & Silk
Our recommendation to always read the care instructions in the respective garments, the special composition of the manufacturer and the origin of the materials often require individual care.
Basically, you should use a laundry bag for your wool laundry, this reduces the friction on the washing machine drum and thus the risk of felting. Textiles made of wool/silk do not get dirty as quickly as cotton textiles, it is usually sufficient to air the textiles and only wash them when they are really dirty.
Always wash wool & silk on the wool cycle and make sure that the setting uses cold water, not 30 degrees. Basically, the older the washing machine is, the worse the wool program is, which can lead to problems. Also pay attention to the spin speed, it should be greatly reduced and no final spin should be set.
You should also use a high-quality, organic wool detergent and not a conventional one. Dry your woolen laundry lying on a towel and carefully pull it into shape after washing. Please never let your woolen clothes dry in the blazing sun, in the tumble dryer or on the radiator.
In the BabyBox, we use Disana's wool shampoo. It's particularly mild and ideal for all natural wool.
With our Joha products, we have had good experiences washing them at 30 degrees on a wool cycle. (but we do not assume any guarantee)
- Sort laundry by colour, temperature and material
- Heavy-duty detergents and color detergents are sufficient as standard detergents
- Pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions for the amount of detergent to be used
- Select the washing program according to the information on the label
- Make sure the drum is filled correctly
- Drying in the fresh air is best
- Do not hang sensitive materials in direct sunlight
- Dry the knit flat
- Ensure good ventilation