The Joha long-sleeved shirt made of 85% wool and 15% silk is the perfect companion for cooler days. It fits close to the body and is slightly longer in the back. On warmer days, the long-sleeved shirt is enough with an undershirt underneath, and on cooler days you can comfortably pull on a sweater.
This long-sleeve is suitable for every season, as the wonderful temperature-regulating properties of wool and silk come together.
It keeps its shape even after repeated washing.
Joha is a Danish brand. The products are free from harmful substances and are manufactured in Joha' own factories in Europe. Joha pays attention to environmental protection and bears the name 'Ecolabel'.
Wool & Silk
Our recommendation to always read the care instructions in the respective garments, the special composition of the manufacturer and the origin of the materials often require individual care.
Basically, you should use a laundry bag for your wool laundry, this reduces the friction on the washing machine drum and thus the risk of felting. Textiles made of wool/silk do not get dirty as quickly as cotton textiles, it is usually sufficient to air the textiles and only wash them when they are really dirty.
Always wash wool & silk on the wool cycle and make sure that the setting uses cold water, not 30 degrees. Basically, the older the washing machine is, the worse the wool program is, which can lead to problems. Also pay attention to the spin speed, it should be greatly reduced and no final spin should be set.
You should also use a high-quality, organic wool detergent and not a conventional one. Dry your woolen laundry lying on a towel and carefully pull it into shape after washing. Please never let your woolen clothes dry in the blazing sun, in the tumble dryer or on the radiator.
In the BabyBox, we use Disana's wool shampoo. It's particularly mild and ideal for all natural wool.
With our Joha products, we have had good experiences washing them at 30 degrees on a wool cycle. (but we do not assume any guarantee)
- Sort laundry by colour, temperature and material
- Heavy-duty detergents and color detergents are sufficient as standard detergents
- Pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions for the amount of detergent to be used
- Select the washing program according to the information on the label
- Make sure the drum is filled correctly
- Drying in the fresh air is best
- Do not hang sensitive materials in direct sunlight
- Dry the knit flat
- Ensure good ventilation
* applies to deliveries within Germany, delivery times for other countries can be found under Payments & Shipment