From daycare to family gatherings, PAPA LOBSTER's cashmere leggings are your child's BFFs.
- Experience the unmatched comfort and softness of 100% finest cashmere.
- Customizable Waistband: An adjustable front-tie waistband ensures a personalized fit.
- Classic Ribbed Knit: A timeless look accentuated by the ribbed pattern.
- Button Cuffs: Extend the longevity of these leggings by securing the cuffs at the legs or folding them up later.
- Easy to Care for and Durable: "Cashmere for Kids" means machine-washable, resilient leggings that get softer with time.
Papa Lobster designed these luxurious cashmere leggings with the aim of maximizing both comfort and durability. The use of two-ply and four-ply cashmere yarns promises premium quality that is evident in every detail. These leggings are not only a pinnacle of cozy comfort but also a statement of timeless design.
Size: We recommend size 62 for newborns.
Material: 100% cashmere
Colors: natural white, light grey, old rose
Made in: Nepal
Our recommendation to always read the care instructions in the respective garments, the special composition of the manufacturer and the origin of the materials often require individual care.
A washing machine enables a gentle cashmere wash with a wool washing program. Turn the garment inside out and fill the drum only half full. The washing temperature is determined by the label, if in doubt it should not exceed 30 degrees. It is better to choose a short program than to let the fine fabric tumble through for a long time. Be careful with the speed in the spin cycle: Do not expect the items of clothing to rotate more than 600 revolutions per minute. You should also use an organic wool or cashmere detergent here and dry the cashmere clothes flat.
- Sort laundry by colour, temperature and material
- Heavy-duty detergents and color detergents are sufficient as standard detergents
- Pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions for the amount of detergent to be used
- Select the washing program according to the information on the label
- Make sure the drum is filled correctly
- Drying in the fresh air is best
- Do not hang sensitive materials in direct sunlight
- Dry the knit flat
- Ensure good ventilation
* applies to deliveries within Germany, delivery times for other countries can be found under Payments & Shipment