Discover the luxurious comfort of Papa Lobster's four-ply cashmere cardigans in three beautiful colors:
Premium Cashmere: Made from the softest and most precious natural fiber in the world. Round Neckline: Classic design that complements any outfit. Easy Care & Durable: Machine washable for easy maintenance and long-lasting durability. Perfect Gift for Birth: An unforgettable and useful gift for new parents and their little ones. Give your child the ultimate luxury and comfort with this versatile and durable cardigan. The special four-ply cashmere structure provides cozy warmth in winter and pleasant coolness in summer. Find out for yourself why Papa Lobster stands for 'Cashmere for Kids'!
Size: Size 3 months/62 fits true to size. However, you can use this cardigan perfectly for your baby's first wardrobe, initially as a jacket to put on top and later as a cardigan/sweater.
Material: 100% cashmere
Colors: beige melange, dark blue, and light grey melange
Country of Manufacture: Nepal"
Our recommendation to always read the care instructions in the respective garments, the special composition of the manufacturer and the origin of the materials often require individual care.
A washing machine enables a gentle cashmere wash with a wool washing program. Turn the garment inside out and fill the drum only half full. The washing temperature is determined by the label, if in doubt it should not exceed 30 degrees. It is better to choose a short program than to let the fine fabric tumble through for a long time. Be careful with the speed in the spin cycle: Do not expect the items of clothing to rotate more than 600 revolutions per minute. You should also use an organic wool or cashmere detergent here and dry the cashmere clothes flat.
- Sort laundry by colour, temperature and material
- Heavy-duty detergents and color detergents are sufficient as standard detergents
- Pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions for the amount of detergent to be used
- Select the washing program according to the information on the label
- Make sure the drum is filled correctly
- Drying in the fresh air is best
- Do not hang sensitive materials in direct sunlight
- Dry the knit flat
- Ensure good ventilation
* applies to deliveries within Germany, delivery times for other countries can be found under Payments & Shipment