2-piece set featuring Papa Lobster's cardigan made from four-ply cashmere with a round neckline. Papa Lobster knit products are crafted from the world's most valuable natural fiber: cashmere. No wool is softer. No natural product keeps you so cozy in winter and pleasantly light in summer. The use of two- and four-ply cashmere yarns guarantees a high level of comfort and the longevity of each piece.
Material: 100% Cashmere
The original from Hamburg - the KAUMARIE is an innovative fabric teething aid and the perfect companion for the first year of life:
The KAUMARIE effectively aids in teething by creating a soothing counterpressure when chewed on the fabric rod, relieving gum pain. It is therefore a proven alternative to conventional teething aids and a must-have for all teething babies.
In addition, the KAUMARIE is ideal for grasping, learning, and practicing hand-mouth coordination for babies as young as a few weeks old.
It is, therefore, the perfect first toy and gift for birth!"
Our recommendation to always read the care instructions in the respective garments, the special composition of the manufacturer and the origin of the materials often require individual care.
A washing machine enables a gentle cashmere wash with a wool washing program. Turn the garment inside out and fill the drum only half full. The washing temperature is determined by the label, if in doubt it should not exceed 30 degrees. It is better to choose a short program than to let the fine fabric tumble through for a long time. Be careful with the speed in the spin cycle: Do not expect the items of clothing to rotate more than 600 revolutions per minute. You should also use an organic wool or cashmere detergent here and dry the cashmere clothes flat.
- Sort laundry by colour, temperature and material
- Heavy-duty detergents and color detergents are sufficient as standard detergents
- Pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions for the amount of detergent to be used
- Select the washing program according to the information on the label
- Make sure the drum is filled correctly
- Drying in the fresh air is best
- Do not hang sensitive materials in direct sunlight
- Dry the knit flat
- Ensure good ventilation
* applies to deliveries within Germany, delivery times for other countries can be found under Payments & Shipment