The coziest knitted shoes made from 100% cashmere from Papa Lobster
Why Papa Lobster's 100% cashmere baby shoes are an absolute must-have for your baby:
- High-quality cashmere: Our baby shoes made from soft, 4-ply cashmere wool offer unparalleled comfort and warmth.
- Can be combined in many ways: They go perfectly with rompers, baby sets, leggings and bloomers.
- Practical details: The ties on the cuffs make it easier to fix the socks.
- Easy Care: Machine washable for easy care and long-lasting quality.
- Ethical production: Our shoes are made in Nepal under fair conditions.
Cashmere is more than just a luxury material. It offers a softness and climate regulation that no other wool can match. Papa Lobster stands for "Cashmere for Kids", which means that each of our products is not only comfortable but also easy to care for.
- Size: Onesize - perfect for the first months of your baby's life.
- Material: 100% cashmere
- Available colors: rose, light gray, natural white and beige
- Made in Nepal.
Our recommendation to always read the care instructions in the respective garments, the special composition of the manufacturer and the origin of the materials often require individual care.
A washing machine enables a gentle cashmere wash with a wool washing program. Turn the garment inside out and fill the drum only half full. The washing temperature is determined by the label, if in doubt it should not exceed 30 degrees. It is better to choose a short program than to let the fine fabric tumble through for a long time. Be careful with the speed in the spin cycle: Do not expect the items of clothing to rotate more than 600 revolutions per minute. You should also use an organic wool or cashmere detergent here and dry the cashmere clothes flat.
- Sort laundry by colour, temperature and material
- Heavy-duty detergents and color detergents are sufficient as standard detergents
- Pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions for the amount of detergent to be used
- Select the washing program according to the information on the label
- Make sure the drum is filled correctly
- Drying in the fresh air is best
- Do not hang sensitive materials in direct sunlight
- Dry the knit flat
- Ensure good ventilation
* applies to deliveries within Germany, delivery times for other countries can be found under Payments & Shipment